Fabric Cutter Includes:
- Studio Fabric Cutter
- Studio Die Tray - 15 1/4" x 19 5/8" (406900)
- One Giant Cutting Plastic 14 1/2" x 18" (60005)
- Die Pick
- Tool Kit
- 3/32" hex wrench
- 5/32" hex wrench
- User's Manual [click to download]
- Instruction Label
- Dimensions: 24 3/4"w x 30 1/4"l x 8 3/4"h (63 cm x 77 cm x 22 cm)
- Machine weight: 34 lbs (15.4 kg)
- Boxed weight: 52 lbs (23.6 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Accomodates AccuQuilt giant and super giant dies
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 90% faster than rotary fabric cutters or scissors.
- The steel roller never needs replacing and withstands years of die cutting use.
- Dies cut into reuseable sheets of cutting plastic that provide hundreds of uses.
- Hand-operated fabric die cutting system
- Steel-rule dies to quickly and accurately cut shapes for quilting and fabric crafts
- Hundreds of shapes to choose from: classic designs, circles, hexagons, flowers, strips, rag quilt shapes, quilt block sets and many more
- Cut all types of fabrics: cotton, batiks, flannel, fleece, wool, denim and even leather
- Dies never need sharpening
- NOTE: No lubrication is necessary; all bearings are sealed.
- AccuQuilt offers more than 60 patterns to coordinate with dies--perfect for kits.
Lay die flat inside tray with FOAM
SIDE UP. Place fabric on top of
die. If desired, fan fold fabric to
cut multiple layers. Check
orientation of fabric for cutting
non-symmetrical shapes. Place
cutting plastic on top of fabric.Push die, tray and plastic until
they contact roller. Turn handle
in the direction you want die to
go. If needed, continue pushing
until roller grabs die. Roll die
and tray through cutter.Remove cutting plastic and
fabric. Occasionally, threads
may need to be snipped
where cutting blades meet
on the die. Repeat process
from opposite direction.
Storage: Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
Studio Fabric Chart: Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
Fabric Layers Cotton 8-10 Cotton with Fusible Web 4-6 Batiks 8-10 Fleece 4-6 Flannel 4 Denim 2-4 Leather 2 Wool 4 Batting 4-6 Felt 4 Silk 8-10 Satin 8-10
Care & Maintenance: Cutter For best results, always keep your Studio fabric cutter clean and lint free. To clean the fabric cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The steel roller never needs replacing and withstands years of die cutting use. Please note: Some assembly is required when first setting up your Studio Fabric Cutter.
Care & Maintenance: Dies Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Warranty: AccuQuilt Studio Fabric Cutters have a three (3) year guarantee. If you experience any defects in material or workmanship, simply notify AccuQuilt and we will repair or replace the fabric cutter at no charge. All fabric cutter die trays and cutting plastic are consumable parts and are not covered by the warranty. Replace trays annually depending on use. All Studio dies are guaranteed for one year.
- Details and Dimensions
Item 50800 Dimensions 24 3/4"w x 30 1/4"l x 8 3/4"h (63 cm x 77 cm x 22 cm) Weight in lbs. 34 Portable No Fabric Layers Cut Up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time Number of Compatible Dies Over 350 dies Warranty Limited Three Year Warranty Brand AccuQuilt
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 12 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
- Help & Guides