- Shipping & Delivery
Shipping rates will vary from order to order depending on several factors including the Shipping Method selected, shipping location and weight of order.
Three Shipping Options:
- Home Delivery (ships in 7-10 business days)
- 2 Day (ships in 2 business days)
- Priority overnight* (next business day morning if placed before 2pm CST)
Priority overnight deliveries must be made prior to 2pm CST in order for shipping to be received next business day. All orders placed after 2pm CST where Priority Overnight delivery option is selected will arrive within 24hrs after the next overnight shipment goes out. For all delivery methods we only ship on business days (Monday thru Friday).
All Alaska and Hawaii order are shipped USPS.
You will receive an email confirmation as soon as your order has been shipped that will include a tracking # so that you can follow the path of your order to ensure that it arrives, as it should.
- Privacy & Security
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Use the navigation links or search box found on every page to find the product(s) you would like to buy.
- Choose Size, Color or other applicable product feature from the drop menu on Product Gallery or Product Detail pages to ensure you get the correct model that you are looking for. (NOTES – Some products require multiple selections such as Size and Color while other products require no drop down selection, as they may come in only one size, color or other feature)
- Add the items to your cart . You can do so in two ways:
- On product Gallery pages – Rollover any product thumbnail. Select from dropdown menus your specific product choices and click “Add to Cart”
- On product Detail pages – Select from dropdown menus your specific product choices and then Click “Add to Cart”
- Go to Checkout - Once you have added a product(s) to your cart you can either:
- Click on “Check out” Link at the top of any page or click on your mini-shopping cart and click “Check out” button. Before you proceed to checkout, you may want to review the items in your Shopping Cart to ensure you have placed all the right products, colors, sizes, quantities, etc. in your cart that you’d like to purchase.
- Continue shopping - Click on any navigation links to continue shopping the site. Products in your “Cart” will remain in your cart until you are ready to Checkout
- Complete your Order – Once you have all the right products you’d like to purchase and have clicked “checkout”, you will be taken through an easy STEP by STEP check out process to complete your order.
- You can either check out as a Guest or Sign-in as a Registered user to expedite the checkout process and access your account at a later time.
- Once your order is complete you will see a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided . The confirmation email will contain a web order # and other product purchase information that you may need to return/exchange of your order. You will also receive another email when your items have shipped.
Steps for redeeming a Promotion or Discount Code:
- On the Payment page during the Checkout process, click the “add promo code/gift card link” and then enter the discount/promo code exactly as it appears, in the “discount code” box. You can also add a discount code by adding it directly in shopping cart before checking out.
- Codes are case sensitive.
- Click “Apply Coupon” or “Apply Giftcard”
If your discount qualifies, it will be displayed in the payment summary. Only one Promotional Discount code per order will be accepted.
- Viewing Orders and Updating Account Information
To view your orders or update your account information, you must be a registered member of accuquilt.com and be signed in to your account.
Once signed in, you can click on the ‘My Account’ link at the top of any page and you will be taken to your ‘Account Dashboard’ where you can view your order history and edit your account information.
If you are not logged into your account or wish to create an account, you can do so by clicking on the orange ‘Sign In’ link at the top of any page.