Place Layer die (with foam side up),
fabric and cuting mat.
For most accurate cuts, place
fabric on the lengthwise grain.
To conserve fabric, cover only
the shape to be cut, not the entire die board.
Push die, fabric and mat firmly
against roller. Roll through cutter.
Remove fabric and perfectly cut shapes! Repeat process.
How GO! Baby Makes Quilting Easier
Makes it quick and easy to align fabric over shapes so you can save fabric
1/4" Seam Allowance
Always included in geometric shapes
No need to manually clip dog-eared corners
GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set Includes:
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter
- Two Dies Included:
- GO! Tumbler-4 1/2" (4" Finished) (55445)
- GO! Flower (55446)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6"
- 12-page Pattern & Idea Book for your GO! Tumbler & Flower Dies
- Product Registration Card
- User's Manual [click to download]User's Guide (Click to View or Download)
- Quick Start Guide
- Closed Dimensions: 12 1/2"W x 4 1/2"L x 8 1/4"H (31.8 cm x 11.4 cm x 21 cm) includes handle
- Open Dimensions: 17"W x 12 1/2"L x 8 1/4"H (43.2 cm x 31.8 cm x 21 cm) includes handle
- Item Weight: 8.5 lbs (3.9 kg)
- Boxed Weight: 10.5 lbs. (4.8 kg)
Features and Benefits:
- 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors
- Accurate cuts every time
- Safe, easy-to-use design helps to reduce hand and arm strain
- Cuts up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at a time
- Unlimited design options with wide selection of GO! dies
- Portable and easy to store (only 8.5 lbs.)
- Double roller design provides clean cuts and the rubber feet grip and hold cutter in place while cutting.
- Easy-lift carrying handle makes it easy to take to classes, guild meetings, retreats and quilting bees.
- Comfortable roller handle grip is easy and safe; eliminating arthritis, wrist, backaches, shoulder and elbow pain caused by using a rotary cutter.
- The design is innovative and easy to clean with a high gloss exterior surface and a neutral, light-colored work surface.
Most GO! Dies will Work with your GO! Baby Fabric Cutter
Die compatibility information is listed on all GO! die product pages and in our GO! Die and Fabric Cutter Compatibility Chart. To shop for Baby-compatible dies, see GO! Baby Dies.
The GO! Baby Fabric Cutter does not work with 10" x 10" or 10" x 24" GO! dies.
*To conserve fabric, cover only the shape you want to cut--not the entire die board. For asymmetrical shapes, place fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric pattern side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.
GO! Fabric Chart: Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
Fabric Layers Cotton 6 Cotton with Fusible Web 4 Batiks 6 Fleece 1-2 Flannel 1-2 Denim 1 Leather 1 Wool 2 Batting 1-2 Felt 1-2 Silk 6 Satin 6
Care & Maintenance: For best results, always keep your GO! Baby fabric cutter clean and lint free. To clean the fabric cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The GO! Baby fabric cutter does not have replacement parts.
Limited One-Year Warranty: We promise your personal AccuQuilt GO! Baby cutter will be free from defects in material or workmanship when used as directed. If you experience a manufacturing defect within one year after purchase, AccuQuilt will repair or replace the cutter at no charge. Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use and/or damage caused by the user will void the warranty. This warranty covers only the cutting unit--not mats or dies. To receive a replacement unit, return the cutter to the place you purchased it.
Extend Your Cutter Warranty: We'll extend your cutter warranty 6 months when you add your cutter to "My Product Library" on accuquilt.com! CLICK HERE to register your cutter today. By registering your product, you'll be able to take full advantage of all the services that AccuQuilt offers. Note: If you buy your cutter and other products on AccuQuilt.com, your purchases are automatically added to your library.
- Details and Dimensions
Item 55600 Dimensions
Closed Dimensions: 12 1/2"W x 4 1/2"L x 8 1/4"H (31.8 cm x 11.4 cm x 21 cm) includes handle
Open Dimensions: 17"W x 12 1/2"L x 8 1/4"H (43.2 cm x 31.8 cm x 21 cm) includes handle
Weight in lbs.
Item Weight: 8.5 lbs. (3.9 kg)
Boxed Weight: 10.5 lbs. (4.8 kg)
Portable Yes Fabric Layers Cut Up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time Number of Compatible Dies More than 95 Warranty Limited One Year Brand AccuQuilt
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 12 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
- Help & Guides