Use GO! dies with your GO! and GO! Baby Fabric Cutters to cut precise, accurate shapes in just seconds.
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time—Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use—Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would—AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam—Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique—Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Warranty: AccuQuilt GO! dies are guaranteed for one year.
- Details and Dimensions
Designer Sharon Pederson Compatible Fabric Cutter GO! Baby Fabric Cutter (55600), GO Fabric Cutter (55100S) Cutting Mat/Plastic Required GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55110 Cut Size 3"W x 3"H, 2 1/2"W x 2 1/2"H, 2"W x 2"H, 1 1/2"W x 1 1/2"H and 1"W x 1"H roses. 2 1/2"W x 1 1/16"H and 1 1/2"W x 5/8"H leaves. 1" (3 cm), 3/4" (2 cm) and 1/2 (1 cm) circles Finished Size 3"W x 3"H, 2 1/2"W x 2 1/2"H, 2"W x 2"H, 1 1/2"W x 1 1/2"H and 1"W x 1"H roses. 2 1/2"W x 1 1/16"H and 1 1/2"W x 5/8"H leaves. 1" (3 cm), 3/4" (2 cm) and 1/2 (1 cm) circles Die Board Size 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55045 Weight in lbs. 0.88 Brand AccuQuilt Warranty Limited One Year
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 12 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
- Help & Guides