Layer die (with foam side up),
fabric and cutting mat.
TIP: You can cut two 6" wide dies
side by side at the same time
Push die, fabric and mat firmly
against roller. Roll through cutter.
Remove mat and perfectly cut
GO! Just Add Fabric-12" Block Starter Pack
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Adds two years to the original one year warranty from the date of purchase. Total combined warranty coverage is three years with this option.
If you experience a manufacturing defect within three years, AccuQuilt will repair or replace the cutter at no charge.
This warranty covers only the cutting unit -- not cutting mats or dies.
Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use and / or damage caused by the user will void the warranty.
Make big 12” blocks into even bigger quilts in no time at all with this GO! Just Add Fabric - 12” Block Starter Pack. The set comes complete with the GO! Fabric Cutter and GO! 12" Qube. It has lots of other goodies that you’ll find indispensable for making beautiful quilts. Just add fabric and you’ll be on your way to wonderful quilt making. Wouldn’t this make the best gift ever for you or some other special quilter?
The GO! Just Add Fabric-12" Block Starter Pack includes:
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set (55100S)
- GO! Value Die (55018) - Included with GO! Fabric Cutter (55100S)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 12" (55112) - Included with GO! Fabric Cutter (55100S)
- GO! Qube 12" Mix & Match Block (55778)
- GO! Strip Cutter-2 1/2" (2" Finished) (55017)
- GO! Cutting Mat-10" x 24" (55113)
- GO! Qube Mix & Match Blocks & Quilts Pattern Book by Eleanor Burns-2nd Edition (1091)
- GO! Quilting Ruler-12" x 12" (55475)
- Includes 77 FREE patterns
Reasons to Love the GO!
- Up to 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors.
- Consistent, accurate and stable cutting of precise shapes with no slipping rulers or measuring to reduce fabric waste. The double roller design provides clean cuts and the rubber feet to grip and hold cutter in place while cutting.
- Lightweight (only 15 lbs.) and portable, it folds to store and closes with a magnetic latch. The easy-lift carrying handle make is easy to take to classes, guild meetings, retreats and quilting bees.
- Comfortable roller handle grip is easy and safe; eliminating arthritis, wrist, backaches, shoulder and elbow pain caused by using a rotary cutter.
- Wide selection of GO! dies allow the creation of unlimited projects - the possibilities are endless!
- The design is innovative and easy to clean with a high gloss exterior surface and a neutral, light-colored work surface.
- 2009 Best Innovative New Product in Quilting Category by Craft & Hobby Association.
Free die and free cutting mat are included so you are ready to start quilting right out of the box.
Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web||4|
For best results, always keep your cutter clean and lint free. To clean the cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The cutter does not have replacement parts.
We promise your personal AccuQuilt GO! Cutter will be free from defects in material or workmanship when used as directed with our limited one-year warranty. If you experience a manufacturing defect within one year after purchase, AccuQuilt will repair or replace the cutter at no charge. Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use and/or damage caused by the user will void the warranty. This warranty covers only the cutting unit -- not mats or dies. To receive a replacement unit, return the cutter to the place you purchased it.
30-day Risk Free Guarantee on AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutters (55100S, 55500, 55600):
We stand by our products and the brand experience. if you need to return your go! cutter for any reason, we will happily provide you with an exchange or full refund (less shipping charges) if it’s within 30 days from the date of purchase.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 12 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service