Layer die (with foam side up),
fabric and cutting mat.
Push die, fabric and mat firmly
against roller. Roll through cutter.
Remove mat and perfectly cut
threads may need to be snipped
where cutting blades meet
on the die.
Studio 2 Quilt Blocks Starter Set
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Create finished 12" quilt blocks and combine shapes in different ways to make a host of different geometric designs. The Studio 2 Quilt Block Starter Set is designed to save you time and money. The set includes an AccuQuilt Studio 2 Fabric Cutter, eight geometric dies, one sheet of Giant cutting plastic and an appropriate-sized die tray. Getting started on your quilting journey just got much easier -- and more affordable!
Starter Set Includes:
- Studio 2 Fabric Cutter
- Studio Square-6 1/2" (Quilt Block A) (50286)
- Studio Square-3 1/2" (Quilt Block B) (50140)
- Studio Triangle-6 1/2" (Quilt Block C) (50276)
- Studio Triangle-4 7/8" (Quilt Block D) (50277)
- Studio Triangle-3 1/2" (Quilt Block E) (50278)
- Studio Square-4 3/4" (Quilt Block F) (50144)
- Studio Parallelogram-3 11/16" x 4 15/16" (Quilt Block G) (50145)
- Studio Rectangle-6 1/2" x 3 1/2" (Quilt Block H) (50146)
- Studio Die Tray (406900)
- Giant Cutting Plastic (60005)
- User's Manual [click to download]
- Dimensions: With Sides Down:24 3/4"W x 30 1/4"L x 8 3/4"H (including handle), 21"W x 30 1/4"L x 8 3/4"H (not including handle)
- Dimensions:With Sides Up::24 3/4"W x 11"L x 14 3/4"H (including handle), 21" x 11" x 14 3/4" (not including handle)
- Machine weight: 32 lbs (14.5 kg)
- Boxed weight: 42 lbs (19.1 kg)
- Accomodates AccuQuilt giant and super giant dies
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors
- The steel roller never needs replacing and withstands years of die cutting use
- Dies cut into reuseable sheets of cutting plastic that provide hundreds of uses
- Hand-operated fabric die cutter uses steel-rule dies to quickly and accurately cut shapes for quilting and fabric crafts
- Hundreds of shapes to choose from: classic designs, circles, hexagons, flowers, strips, rag quilt shapes, quilt block sets and many more
- Cut all types of fabrics: cotton, batiks, flannel, fleece, wool, denim and even leather
- Dies never need sharpening
- NOTE: No lubrication is necessary; all bearings are sealed
- All 12" finished block dies include seam allowance
Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web||4-6|
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt Studio 2 Fabric Cutters have a three (3) year guarantee. If you experience any defects in material or workmanship, simply notify AccuQuilt and we will repair or replace the fabric cutter at no charge. All fabric cutter die trays and cutting plastic are consumable parts and are not covered by the warranty. Replace trays annually depending on use. All Studio dies are guaranteed for one year.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 12 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service