Layer die (with foam side up),
fabric and cutting mat.
Push die, fabric and mat firmly
against roller. Roll through cutter.
Remove mat and perfectly cut
threads may need to be snipped
where cutting blades meet
on the die.
Studio Fabric Cutter
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Upgrade your quilting equipment with the Studio Fabric Cutter. This premier fabric cutter was designed tough enough to handle the amazing amount of quilting done in quilt shops, fabric craft retail stores as well as the homes of experienced and prolific quilters. As dependable as it is precise, the studio fabric cutter makes quick work of cutting up to 10 layers of fabric for a variety of quilting and fabric arts projects.
Fabric Cutter Includes:
- Studio Fabric Cutter
- Studio Die Tray - 15 1/4" x 19 5/8" (406900)
- One Giant Cutting Plastic 14 1/2" x 18" (60005)
- Die Pick
- Tool Kit
- 3/32" hex wrench
- 5/32" hex wrench
- User's Manual [click to download]
- Instruction Label
- Dimensions: 24 3/4"w x 30 1/4"l x 8 3/4"h (63 cm x 77 cm x 22 cm)
- Machine weight: 34 lbs (15.4 kg)
- Boxed weight: 52 lbs (23.6 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Accomodates AccuQuilt giant and super giant dies
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 90% faster than rotary fabric cutters or scissors.
- The steel roller never needs replacing and withstands years of die cutting use.
- Dies cut into reuseable sheets of cutting plastic that provide hundreds of uses.
- Hand-operated fabric die cutting system
- Steel-rule dies to quickly and accurately cut shapes for quilting and fabric crafts
- Hundreds of shapes to choose from: classic designs, circles, hexagons, flowers, strips, rag quilt shapes, quilt block sets and many more
- Cut all types of fabrics: cotton, batiks, flannel, fleece, wool, denim and even leather
- Dies never need sharpening
- NOTE: No lubrication is necessary; all bearings are sealed.
- AccuQuilt offers more than 60 patterns to coordinate with dies -- perfect for kits.
Storage:Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web||4-6|
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
We promise your personal AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter will be free from defects in material or workmanship when used as directed with our limited one-year warranty. If you experience a manufacturing defect within one year after purchase, AccuQuilt will repair or replace the cutter at no charge. Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use and/or damage caused by the user will void the warranty. This warranty covers only the cutting unit -- not mats or dies. To receive a replacement unit, return the cutter to the place you purchased it.
Extend Your Cutter Warranty: We'll extend your cutter warranty 6 months when you add your cutter to My Product Library" on accuquilt.com! CLICK HERE to register your cutter today. By registering your product, you'll be able to take full advantage of all the services that AccuQuilt offers. Note: If you buy your cutter and other products on AccuQuilt.com, your purchases are automatically added to your library.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 12 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service