Studio Double Wedding Ring-17" Finished (5-Die Set)
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Sometimes it seems like everyone gets married all at once. You'd love to give them each a traditional Double Wedding Ring quilt, but it takes so much time to cut! This Double Wedding Ring 17" Finished die cut collection comes with all the shapes you need to piece this classic design (including matching notches) and makes quick work of all the cutting. Family traditions honored in a flash!
- Compatible with the Studio 2 Fabric Cutter (50450)
- Recommended Cutting Plastic: Large 5" x 6" (60000), Long Cut 5" x 15" (60001) and Giant 14 1/2" x 18" (60005) (not included)
- Die Board Size: Large 5" x 6", Long Cut 5" x 12" and Giant 15" x 18"
- Cut Size:
- Shape A: 10 3/16"W x 10 3/16"H (25.9 cm x 25.9 cm)
- Shape B: 7 1/4"W x 2 7/16"H (18.4 cm x 6.2 cm)
- Shape C: 2 1/4"W x 2 1/4"H (5.7 cm x 5.7 cm) - *Bonus Shape* (not used in block construction)
- Shape D: 2 1/2"W x 2 1/2"H (6.4 cm x 6.4 cm)
- Shape E: 2 1/4"W x 2 1/2"H (5.7 cm x 6.4 cm)
- Shape F: 2 1/4"W x 2 1/2"H (5.7 cm x 6.4 cm)
- Finished Size: 17" (43.2 cm) Block
Storage: Store Studio dies with the Wire Storage Rack (50830, 50831 or 50832) or Studio Die Storage Rack (50801).
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt Studio dies are guaranteed for one year.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 12 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service