Layer die (with foam side up),
fabric and cutting mat.
Push die, fabric and mat firmly
against roller. Roll through cutter.
Remove mat and perfectly cut
threads may need to be snipped
where cutting blades meet
on the die.
Studio 2 Fabric Cutter
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
- New Foldable Design
- Easy storage
- Move your cutter more easily
Introducing the Studio 2 Fabric Cutter. This premier fabric cutter is now foldable for easier storage and is designed to be tough enough to handle the amazing amount of quilting done in quilt shops, fabric craft retail stores as well as the homes of experienced and prolific quilters. As dependable as it is precise, the Studio 2 Fabric Cutter makes quick work of cutting up to 10 layers of fabric for a variety of quilting and fabric arts projects.
Download the Studio 2 Instruction Manual [click to download]Already own a Studio Cutter? You don’t have to buy a new machine. Transform it into a Studio 2 with the new Studio 2 Conversion Kit (50451).
Fabric Cutter Includes:
- Dimensions: With Sides Down:30 1/4"W x 24 3/4"L x 8 3/4"H (76.8 cm x 28 cm x 22.2 cm) (including handle), 30 1/4"W x 21"L x 8 3/4"H (not including handle)
- Dimensions:With Sides Up::24 3/4"W x 11"L x 14 3/4"H (62.9 cm x 28 cm x 37.5 cm) (including handle), 21"W x 11"L x 14 3/4"H (not including handle)
- Machine weight: 32 lbs (14.5 kg)
- Boxed weight: 42 lbs (19.1 kg)
- Accomodates AccuQuilt giant and super giant dies
Features and Benefits:
- Foldable for easier storage
- Up to 90% faster than rotary fabric cutters or scissors.
- The steel roller never needs replacing and withstands years of die cutting use.
- Dies cut into reuseable sheets of cutting plastic that provide hundreds of uses.
- Hand-operated fabric die cutting system
- Steel-rule dies to quickly and accurately cut shapes for quilting and fabric crafts
- Hundreds of shapes to choose from: classic designs, circles, hexagons, flowers, strips, rag quilt shapes, quilt block sets and many more
- Cut all types of fabrics: cotton, batiks, flannel, fleece, wool, denim and even leather
- Dies never need sharpening
- NOTE: No lubrication is necessary; all bearings are sealed.
Storage:Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web||4-6|
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt Studio 2 Fabric Cutters have a three (3) year guarantee. If you experience any defects in material or workmanship, simply notify AccuQuilt and we will repair or replace the fabric cutter at no charge. All fabric cutter die trays and cutting plastic are consumable parts and are not covered by the warranty. Replace trays annually depending on use. All Studio dies are guaranteed for one year.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 12 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
With Sides Down: 30 1/4"W x 24 3/4"L x 8 3/4"H (includes handle), 30 1/4"W x 21"L x 8 3/4"H (without handle)
With Sides Up: 24 3/4"W x 11"L x 14 3/4"H (includes handle), 21"W x 11"L x 14 3/4"H (without handle)
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service