GO! Qube 6" Companion Set-Corners
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Free book will automatically be added to your shopping cart.
NOTE: You must own a GO! Qube Mix & Match 6" Set before adding the same-sized Companion Set.
Introducing the GO! Qube 6” Companion Set – Corners. Pair these 4 dies with your GO! Qube 6" Mix & Match Block (55775) and GO! Qube 6" Companion Set-Angles (55788) and get 216 block designs to choose from! Just add an AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter and fabric!
This set is all about the corners! The 6" Companion Set includes four shapes labeled 9-12.1—a continuation of the 1-8 die numbering system from the GO! Qube 6" Mix & Match Block—a cutting mat, and instructional videos.
Frequently bought together
GO! Qube Companion Set includes:
- (4) GO! 6" x 6" Dies (with quilt shape number):
- GO! Chisels-1 1/2" x 3" Finished (55733) (Shape 9)
- GO! Signature Block-3" Finished Square (55729) (Shape 10)
- GO! Bowtie-3" Finished Square (55760) (Shape 11.1)
- GO! Half Square Triangle-3/4" Finished Square (55761) (Shape 12.1)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6" (55137)
- Instructional videos & storage box
- Pattern Booklet with 10 patterns
Why Quilters Love the GO! Qube 6" Companion Set-Corners:
- GO! Qube 6" Companion Set-Corners expands the number of quilt blocks the GO! Qube Mix & Match 6" Block (55775) can make from 72 to 144 or more!
- Continuation of die numbering system from the GO! Qube Mix & Match Blocks.
- This set is all about the corners! Easily make the units by sewing Half Square Triangles onto the corners.
- Make a wide variety of 4-patch blocks: Bowtie, Snowball, Signature Block, Pinwheels, Stars, Braids and more!
- Innovative storage system to keep your dies organized.
- Ideal for quilters of all skill levels but PERFECT for beginner quilters or new to AccuQuilt.
- Everyday value priced.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase now. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item when stock is replenished... usually within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Your credit card, with the exception of PayPal, will not be charged until the order ships. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address within 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping).