GO! Qube Mix & Match 8" Block
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Introducing the GO! Qube Mix & Match 8" Block. This set of dies includes everything you need to cut out 8" pieced blocks, just add an AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter and fabric!
The GO! Qube Mix & Match 8" Block includes eight GO! Dies, a cutting mat, and instructional videos.
Frequently bought together
GO! Qube Mix & Match Block includes:
- (8) GO! Mix & Match 6" x 6" Dies (with quilt shape number):
- GO! Square-4 1/2" (4" Finished) (55708) (Shape 1)
- GO! Square-2 1/2" (2" Finished) (55709) (Shape 2)
- GO! Half Square Triangle-4" Finished Square (55710) (Shape 3)
- GO! Quarter Square Triangle-4" Finished Square (55711) (Shape 4)
- GO! Half Square Triangle-2" Finished Square (55712) (Shape 5)
- GO! Square on Point-3 1/4" (2 3/4" Finished) (55713) (Shape 6)
- GO! Parallelogram 45°-2 3/4" x 3 1/2" Sides (2 1/16" x 2 13/16" Finished) (55714) (Shape 7)
- GO! Rectangle-2 1/2" x 4 1/2" (2" x 4" Finished) (55715) (Shape 8)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6" (55137)
- Instructional videos & storage box
- Pattern Booklet with 14 patterns
Why Quilters Love the GO! Qube Mix & Match 8" Block:
- The GO! Qube Mix & Match Block includes everything you need to cut out 8" pieced blocks in one box, just add an AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter and fabric!
- Includes 8 basic quilting shapes designed to work together to create 72 mix & match blocks and more! Most blocks take less than a half hour from cutting to sewing.
- Die numbering system makes it easy to know which shapes you need to create blocks. • Innovative storage system to keep your dies organized.
- 8" Block works with other GO! Qube Block sizes: - Expand to 9-patch system: GO! Qube 8" Block works with the GO! Qube 12" Block (55778).
- Easily turn your scraps into organized sewing pieces.
- Everyday value priced.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.