Studio Cleapatra's Fan-12" Finished Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Learn to love those curves! Matching notches on curved seams mean easy pinning and fast sewing. This die makes it a breeze to cut a perfect and complete 12” block in one pass. It works with your Studio 2 fabric cutter and loves fat quarters.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: Cutting Plastic, 15 in. x 26 in. (38.1 cm x 26 cm) Item 60008
- Use die with Studio 2 Fabric Cutter (50450) only
- Required: Super Giant (14 1/2" x 26") Cutting Plastic (60008)
- Required: Studio Super Giant Die Tray (406120)
- Die Board: Super Giant (13 3/4" x 16")
- Die features notches on curved seams for easy piecing
- Designed to cut 1 complete 12" block in one pass: Cut 2 layers of 5 different fabric colors at a time
- Makes 12" finished blocks
- Pair with other shapes or blocks that finish to 12" for great block combinations
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- No dog ears to clip! Each corner is designed for easy alignment
- No need to be afraid of curves! Die features matching notes on curved seams for easy pinning and fast sewing
- Seam allowance is included for easy and accurate piecing
Storage: Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.