GO! Daisy's Tote Pattern
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Designed by Heidi Pridemore of The Whimsical Workshop
Spring is in the air and summer is just around the corner. This is a great time to make a bright and whimsical tote!The front of the tote features a fun flower from the GO! Fantasy Flowers by Robbi Joy Eklow and the body of the tote was made using the GO! Qube Mix & Match 6" Block. Using these dies makes this bag a snap to make.
Dies Used To Complete This Pattern
See if you already own these dies!
Dies that you already own will not be added to cart.
Heidi Pridemore was born and raised in Rochester, NY, where she received a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design from Rochester Institute of Technology. In 2000, Heidi began offering her services as a product designer to a number of fabric companies. She created her own line of quilt patterns in 2002 and in 2004 Heidi started designing fabric in her own bright and whimsical style. By 2005 the work load warranted expanding to a partnership and The Whimsical Workshop LLC began with Heidi as the main designer. Heidi is known for her fun and whimsical quilts which she often makes in dramatic, bright colors. She also has an excellent reputation for writing clear and easy to follow instructions. Heidi designs a large number of project sheets featuring fabric lines from national companies such as Blank Quilting, David Textiles, Studio E, Timeless Treasures and Robert Kaufman. She also designs quilt patterns for a variety of popular quilting magazines such as Quiltmaker, McCall’s Quick Quilts, The Quilter and Quilts. In addition she has completed five books; Quilted Whimsy, Bold Batiks and Dazzling Designs for Leisure Arts. For C&T Publishing she has written “Pop Up Paper Structures”. For F&W Media, Fabric Jewelry-Wrapped, Braided and Sewn, published in 2009. Heidi spends most of her time designing and traveling to trade shows, giving lectures and running workshops. When not traveling she enjoys staying at home in Arizona with her husband Matthew and their Great Pyrenees dog Cleo.
GO! Dies Used in this Pattern:
- GO! Qube Mix & Match 6" Block (55775)
- GO! Square-3 1/2" (3" Finished) (Shape 1)
- GO! Square-2" (1 1/2" Finished) (Shape 2)
- GO! Quarter Square Triangle-3" Finished Square (Shape 4)
- GO! Rectangle-2" x 3 1/2" (1 1/2" x 3" Finished) (Shape 8)
- GO! Fantasy Flowers by Robbi Joy Eklow (55381)
- Optional: GO! Strip Cutter-2" (1 1/2" Finished) (55025)
Downloadable pattern. Once you add item to shopping cart and checkout, you'll be able to download your Pattern from your Account page. You can download a pattern sample to by clicking on the sample link
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 12 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service