GO! Fantasy Flowers by Robbi Joy Eklow Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
The GO! Fantasy Flowers by Robbi Joy Eklow is sure to get your creative juices flowing. She takes a classic flower and turns it into fabric artwork. This die cuts three different sized petals, two pinked circles and a spiral accent shape to create a bold, gorgeous 13" flower. Included is an original Robbi Joy Eklow pattern for an artistic wall hanging. Flower power!
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 24 in. (15.2 cm x 61 cm)
How to Die Cut Fantasy Flowers Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Large Petal: Cut and fuse 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Cut seven large petals across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 56 large petals.
- Small Petal: Cut and fuse 3" x 4 1/2" rectangles. Cut eight small petals across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 96 small petals.
- Narrow Leaf: Cut and fuse 2" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Cut seven narrow leaves across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 126 narrow leaves.
- Spiral: Cut and fuse 2 1/4" x 4" rectangles. Cut 10 spirals across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 160 spirals.
- Small Circle: Cut and fuse 4" squares. Cut 10 small circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 90 small circles.
- Large Circle: Cut and fuse 5 1/2" squares. Cut seven large circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 42 large circles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Fantasy Flowers Die:
- The GO! Fantasy Flowers by Robbi Joy Eklow is sure to get your creative juices flowing. Like many of her award-winning quilt designs, Robbi takes classic motifs and turns them into fabric artwork.
- No template required. The GO! Fantasy Flowers die includes six applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple applique shapes for the price of one GO! die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut GO! Fantasy Flowers out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns