Studio Super Giant Strip Cutter-3/4", 1", 1 1/2", 2" (1/4", 1/2", 1", 1 1/2" Finished)
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
With four strip sizes for the price of one, this is a terrific value! It uses your Studio 2 cutter to perfectly cuts multiple size strips from leftover fabric, making it a powerful stash buster. The die blades are open at both ends so you can cut folded fabric as it comes off the bolt.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: Cutting Plastic, 15 in. x 26 in. (38.1 cm x 26 cm) Item 60008
- Use die with Studio 2 Fabric Cutter (50450) only
- Required: Super Giant Cutting Plastic (60008)
- Required: Requires Studio Super Giant Die Tray (406120)
- Die Board: Super Giant (13 3/4" x 26")
- Great value! Get 4 strip sizes for the price of 1
- Strips are 23" long and open at both ends to allow cutting of fanfolded fabric off the bolt
- Cut 10 layers of fabric at a time
- Easily cut perfect multiple size strips from left over fabric for quick strip quilts, sashing, and single fold binding
- Cuts two of each strip on the die board.
- (2) 3/4" strips
- (2) 1" strips
- (2) 1 1/2" strips
- (2) 2" strips
Storage: Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.