GO! Alabama Beauty-10" Finished Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
You don’t have to be from the South to appreciate this lovely, classic block. Sewing this block is a snap with the specialized dog-eared corners and built-in notches to help line up your pieces, ensuring your projects will all bloom beautifully.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 61 cm) Item 55206
How to Die Cut 3-Color Alabama Beauty Block:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Tip: The die is specially designed to cut one complete 3-color 10" block in one pass through the cutter.
- Fabric Color 1: Cut four 8 1/8" x 4" rectangles. Place right side up over shape A to cut.
- Fabric Color 2: Cut four 6" x 2 1/2" rectangles. Place right side up over shape B to cut.
- Fabric Color 3: Cut two 6 1/4" x 8 1/2" rectangles. Fanfold rectangles, then place over shapes C to get mirror shapes when cutting.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Alabama Beauty Die:
- Alabama Beauty is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one 3-color, 10" block in one pass through the cutter.
- No templates! No special rulers! Alabama Beauty includes 4 shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Alabama Beauty features specialized dog-ears, ¼" seam allowances, and notches on curves for easy alignment and piecing.
- Alabama Beauty includes screen-printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Do you EQ? If you have Electric Quilt® software, you can use it to create your own Alabama Beauty designs from their block library and cut your fabric.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
Fabric Cutter User Guides
- GO! Block on Board Favorites Die BundleSpecial Price $650.62 Regular Price
$845.91You Save $195.29
- GO! Big Boundless Starter PackSpecial Price $970.07 Regular Price
$1,282.86You Save $312.79
- Ready. Set. GO! Complete Starter PackSpecial Price $790.13 Regular Price
$1,022.92You Save $232.79Out of stock