Layer die (with foam side up),
fabric and cutting mat.
Push die, fabric and mat firmly
against roller. Roll through cutter.
Remove mat and perfectly cut
GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED and replaced by the GO! Me Easy Fabric Project Maker
The new GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set saves you time cutting so you have more time to quilt!
- 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors
- Accurately cut up to 6 layers of fabric at a time
- Safe, easy-to-use design helps reduce hand and arm strain
- Unlimited design options with wide range of quilting shapes
The new GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set includes the GO! Baby Fabric Cutter, two GO! dies including GO! Tumbler-4 1/2" (4" Finished) (55445) and GO! Flower (55446), a 6" x 6" cutting mat, PLUS a FREE 12-page pattern & idea booklet so you can start creating right away.
GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set Includes:
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter
- Two Dies Included:
- GO! Tumbler-4 1/2" (4" Finished) (55445)
- GO! Flower (55446)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6"
- 12-page Pattern & Idea Book for your GO! Tumbler & Flower Dies
- Product Registration Card
- User's Manual [click to download]User's Guide (Click to View or Download)
- Quick Start Guide
- 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors
- Accurate cuts every time
- Safe, easy-to-use design helps to reduce hand and arm strain
- Cuts up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at a time
- Unlimited design options with wide selection of GO! dies
- Portable and easy to store (only 8.5 lbs.)
- Double roller design provides clean cuts and the rubber feet grip and hold cutter in place while cutting.
- Easy-lift carrying handle makes it easy to take to classes, guild meetings, retreats and quilting bees.
- Comfortable roller handle grip is easy and safe; eliminating arthritis, wrist, backaches, shoulder and elbow pain caused by using a rotary cutter.
- The design is innovative and easy to clean with a high gloss exterior surface and a neutral, light-colored work surface.
Most GO! Dies will Work with your GO! Baby Fabric Cutter
Die compatibility information is listed on all GO! die product pages and in our GO! Die and Fabric Cutter Compatibility Chart. To shop for Baby-compatible dies, see GO! Baby Dies.
The GO! Baby Fabric Cutter does not work with 10" x 10" or 10" x 24" GO! dies.
*To conserve fabric, cover only the shape you want to cut -- not the entire die board. For asymmetrical shapes, place fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric pattern side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.
Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web||4|
For best results, always keep your cutter clean and lint free. To clean the cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The cutter does not have replacement parts.
We promise your personal AccuQuilt GO! Baby cutter will be free from defects in material or workmanship when used as directed. If you experience a manufacturing defect within one year after purchase, AccuQuilt will repair or replace the cutter at no charge. Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use and/or damage caused by the user will void the warranty. This warranty covers only the cutting unit--not mats or dies. To receive a replacement unit, return the cutter to the place you purchased it.
30-day Risk Free Guarantee on AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutters (55100S, 55500, 55600):
We stand by our products and the brand experience. if you need to return your go! cutter for any reason, we will happily provide you with an exchange or full refund (less shipping charges) if it’s within 30 days from the date of purchase.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 12 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Closed Dimensions: 12 1/2"W x 4 1/2"L x 8 1/4"H (31.8 cm x 11.4 cm x 21 cm) includes handle
Open Dimensions: 17"W x 12 1/2"L x 8 1/4"H (43.2 cm x 31.8 cm x 21 cm) includes handle
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service