GO! Me® Fabric Cutter Starter Set
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Open the GO! Me® Fabric Cutter Starter Set and discover everything needed to elevate your passion for quilting! Whether this is your first introduction to AccuQuilt or a more portable addition to your collection, the GO! Me fabric cutter will lower your cutting time so you can get to sewing faster than ever. The starter set includes: 2 GO!® dies, a cutting mat and 5 patterns with easy instructions designed for all skill levels.
Get started today with the option to upgrade later!
GO! Me Fabric Cutter
(2) GO! Dies: GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6"
GO! Half Square Triangle-3" Finished Square (55703)
GO! Quarter Square Triangle-3" Finished Square (55704)
- 5 patterns with easy instructions designed for all skill levels.
Why Crafters Love the GO! Me® Fabric Project Maker:
- Great gift idea! Inspire the next generation of quilters, sewers and crafters.
- Designed to make creating projects fast and fun. All while learning about fabric, stitching techniques and the art of sewing and quilting.
- Includes all the essentials for a successful project, from the cutter and dies, to patterns, and a fabric & thread kit.
- Safe & Easy - cutter design ideal for all skill levels.
- Mix and match shapes on the 2 dies included for endless design project possibilities.
- Lightweight and portable (only 8 1/2 lbs.)
- Easy-lift carrying handle and comfortable roller handle grip.
- Cuts up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at a time.
- Cut a wide variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, flannel, fleece, denim, leather, batting, felt, silk and satin.
- 6" cutting width: Compatible with more than 160 GO! dies in these sizes: 5" x 10", 6" x 12", 6" x 6", 6" x 24".
Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web||4|
For best results, always keep your cutter clean and lint free. To clean the cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The cutter does not have replacement parts.
We stand by our products and the brand experience. If you need to return your GO! cutter for any reason, we will happily provide you with an exchange or full refund (less shipping charges) if it’s within 30 days from the date of purchase. All returned items must be in new and unused condition and in the original packaging.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns