GO! Circle-2", 3", 5" Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Using a rotary cutter or scissors to cut out circles is a trick -- you know how hard it is to cut this basic shape accurately. The AccuQuilt GO! Circle die makes it a breeze. This die cuts three sizes of perfect circles lickety split. Great for popular yo-yo projects and raw edge bull's-eye concentric circle quilt designs. Plus now polka dots, flower centers, large buttons, large eyes and apples and oranges are a snap.
Use the FREE GO! Circle- 2",3",5" Embroidery Designs ($16 value) download available to finish your project. Each shape includes motif, blanket and satin stitches. The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Circle- 2",3",5" die.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)
How to Die Cut Circle Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- 2" Circle: Cut 2 1/2" squares. Cut 16 circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 224 circles.
- 3" Circle: Cut 3 1/2" squares. Cut 11 circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 110 circles.
- 5" Circle: Cut 5 1/2" squares. Cut 7 circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 42 circles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Circles Die:
- Appliqué quilts often feature numerous circle shapes. From yo-yo projects and raw edge bull’s-eye concentric circles, to polka dots and flower centers, to apples and oranges. Now you can easily cut three sizes of perfect circles for any project you imagine!
- No templates required. The GO! Circles die includes three circle sizes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple circle sizes for the price of one GO! Circles die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut circles out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($16 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack and Layer Cake-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns