GO! Cute Car Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Cute as a button, the GO! Cute Car die makes quick work of cutting this adorable car. It has a fun bubble shape plus window and wheel details that would be tricky to cut by hand. Compatible with the AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Baby Fabric Cutter and perfect for baby blankets, bags and décor. Apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting for quick and easy appliqué.
Use the FREE GO! Cute Car Embroidery Designs ($18 value) download available to finish your project. Each shape includes motif, blanket and satin stitches. The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Cute Car die.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55202
How to Die Cut Cute Car Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Car: Cut 6" x 4" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 10 across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 60 cars.
- Windows: Cut 3 1/4" x 1 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 26 sets of windows across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 286 sets of windows.
- Wheel Covers: Cut 3" x 1 5/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 24 sets of wheels across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 288 sets of wheels.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Cute Car Die:
- The GO! Cute Car appeals to all skill sets and ages. Pick out fabric colors, then ‘turn the crank’ and watch your cars come out of the ‘GO! garage’.
- No templates required. The GO! Cute Car die includes three unique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Play with fabrics and textures to give each of your cars a different personality.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut car shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($18 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns