GO! Me Easy Fabric Project Maker
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
See alternate promotion here- *See Details
Open the GO! Me Fabric Project Maker and discover everything needed to develop a love for quilting that will last for years to come! Then, enjoy spending time together transforming fabric into keepsakes with step-by-step instructions and everything needed from start to finish. The starter set includes: 2 GO!® dies, a cutting mat, a fabric & thread kit to make the first project right out of the box, and 8 patterns with easy instructions designed for all skill levels.
GO! Me Easy Fabric Project Maker includes:
- GO! Me Fabric Cutter
- (2) GO! Dies: GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6"
- GO! Owl (55333)
- GO! Owl Accessories
- 28-page Pattern & Idea Book
- Fabric and thread to create your first project right out of the box
- User's Guide
- Product Registration Card
- Quick Start Guide
Why Crafters Love the GO! Me Fabric Project Maker:
- Great gift idea! Inspire the next generation of quilters, sewers and crafters.
- Designed the make creating projects fast and fun. All while learning about fabric, stitching techniques and the art of sewing and quilting.
- Includes all the essentials for a successful project, from the cutter and dies, to patterns, and a fabric & thread kit.
- Safe & Easy - cutter design ideal for all skill levels.
- Mix and match shapes on the 2 dies included for endless design project possibilities.
- Lightweight and portable (only 8 1/2 lbs.)
- Easy-lift carrying handle and comfortable roller handle grip.
- Cuts up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at a time.
- Cut a wide variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, flannel, fleece, denim, leather, batting, felt, silk and satin.
- 6" cutting width: Compatible with more than 130 GO! dies in these sizes: 5" x 10", 6" x 12", 6" x 6", 6" x 24".
Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web||4|
For best results, always keep your cutter clean and lint free. To clean the cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The cutter does not have replacement parts.
We promise your personal AccuQuilt GO! Cutter will be free from defects in material or workmanship when used as directed with our limited one-year warranty. If you experience a manufacturing defect within one year after purchase, AccuQuilt will repair or replace the cutter at no charge. Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use and/or damage caused by the user will void the warranty. This warranty covers only the cutting unit -- not mats or dies. To receive a replacement unit, return the cutter to the place you purchased it.
We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
30-day Risk Free Guarantee on AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutters (55100s, 55500 and 55275):
We stand by our products and the brand experience. if you need to return your go! cutter for any reason, we will happily provide you with an exchange or full refund (less shipping charges) if it’s within 30 days from the date of purchase.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service