GO! Sleigh & Snowflakes Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
The GO! Sleigh and Snowflakes die has such detailed, fun designs that even if you start your holiday projects in the summer, you'll be in the spirit. This die has ultra-sharp yet incredibly safe blades that cut through multiple pieces of fabric like a dream. It'll cut two distinct snowflakes, a reindeer and a sleigh. Perfect for appliques on clothing, for cute gift tags, fun home decor, holiday gifts and so much more!
Turn these winter shapes into quick, ready-made appliqués by applying fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting. Use with shapes from other AccuQuilt GO! dies such as GO! Holiday Medley (55043) and GO! Holiday Accessories (55321) for a winter wonderland of projects.
Use the FREE GO! Sleigh & Snowflake Embroidery Designs ($22 value) download available to finish your project. Each shape includes motif, blanket and satin stitches. The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Sleigh & Snowflake die.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 255111
How to Die Cut Sleigh & Snowflakes Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Large Snowflake: Cut and fuse 4 1/4" x 4 3/4" rectangles. Cut eight snowflakes across width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 64 snowflakes.
- Reindeer: Cut and fuse 6 1/8" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Cut seven reindeer across width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 35 reindeer.
- Sleigh: Cut and fuse 6" x 4 1/2" rectangles. Cut eight sleighs across width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 48 sleighs.
- Small Snowflake: Cut and fuse 4" x 4 1/2" rectangles. Cut eight snowflakes across width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 72 snowflakes.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Sleigh & Snowflakes Die:
- Perfect for winter or holiday-themed quilting projects by pairing with GO! Holiday Medley or GO! Holiday Accessories (55043, 55321).
- No templates required! The GO! Sleigh & Snowflakes die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple applique shapes for the price of one GO! Sleigh & Snowflakes die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut holiday shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($22 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service