GO! Tree of Life-14" Finished Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
This Block on Board die is truly a reason for celebration. It has screen-printed letters and specialized dog ears, which make it a cinch to create this classic block. AccuQuilt’s unique design even makes it possible to cut the entire block in just one pass through a GO! cutter and to create this block without sewing the traditional Y-seam construction. Explore the many possibilities this die offers for projects galore!
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 24 in. (25.4 cm x 61 cm)
How to Die Cut 3-Color Tree of Life Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Tip: The die is specially designed to cut one complete 3-color 14" block in one pass through the cutter.
- Fabric Color 1:
- For 4 A shapes: Cut four 2 3/4" squares. Place right side up over shape A to cut.
- For 28 B shapes: Cut three 13 1/2" x 3 1/8" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes B to cut. (There will be two extra shapes.)
- For 1 F shape: Cut one 4 1/2" square. Place right side up over shape F to cut.
- Fabric Color 2:
- For 2 A shapes: Cut two 2 3/4" squares. Place right side up over shape A to cut.
- For 20 B shapes: Cut two 13 1/2" x 3 1/8" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes B to cut.
- For 2 C, D, and G shapes: Cut two 9 3/4" x 7 1/2" fan-folded rectangles to get mirrored G shapes.
- Fabric Color 3:
- For 8 B shapes: Cut one 13 1/2" x 3 1/8" rectangle. Place right side up over shapes B to cut. (There will be two extra shapes.)
- For 1 E and F shapes: Cut one 7 1/8" x 5 5/8" rectangle. Place right side up over shapes E and F to cut.
- For 2 H shapes: Cut two 3 3/8" x 2 1/4" rectangles. Place right side up over shape H to cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Tree of Life Die:
- Tree of Life is a Block on Board®(BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one 3-color, 14" block in one pass through the cutter.
- No templates! No special rulers! Tree of Life includes 17 shapes that can be difficult and time-consuming to cut by hand largely due to the 73 pieces needed to create the block.
- The Tree of Life block is ideal for creating heritage or keepsake quilts.
- Tree of Life features specialized dog-ears and includes ¼" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Tree of Life includes screen-printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Packaging includes step-by-step sewing instructions to make constructing the block easy. Plus, a free pattern to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Do you EQ? If you have Electric Quilt® software, you can use it to create your own Tree of Life designs from their block library and cut your fabric.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns