Studio Half Square-6" Finished Triangle (Quilt Block C) Multiples
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
We've added multiples on a die board at your request! Now you can mix and match AccuQuilt's Quilt Block shapes in multiples to create traditional patchwork blocks, or design your own. You'll use Quilt Block dies, which come in three sizes, over and over again to pre-cut pieces for your favorite quilt patterns.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: Cutting Plastic, 15 in. x 18 in. (38.1 cm x 45.7 cm) Item 60005
- Compatible with the Studio 2 Fabric Cutter (50450)
- Recommended Cutting Plastic: Giant 14 1/2" x 18" (60005) (not included)
- Die Board Size: Giant 15" x 18"
- Cut Size: Four 6 1/2" (16.5 cm) Half Square Triangles
- Finished Size: Four 6" (15.2 cm) Half Square Triangles
- Coordinates with 12" Block - Mix & Match pieces
- Dog-eared corners
- Start by cutting 7½” strips into your fabric
- Then fold your fabric into thirds. Cut 12 triangles across the width of the fabric.
- For a larger quantity, you can cut 22 1/2" strips fold in thirds right to left and then fold in thirds up and down. Cut 36 triangles across the width of the folded fabric.
- You can make 48 triangles out of 1 yard of fabric.
- These are shapes that are used to create our mix and match quilt die set. There are more than 36 combinations of blocks using the A through H die cutting shapes. The idea sheet can be found on our website www.accuquilt.com
- The individual shapes can be used by themselves or with one or more other shapes. An example of this is pattern 50544 Sampler Sensation Two.
Storage: Store Studio dies with the Wire Storage Rack (50831) or Studio Die Storage Rack (50801).
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt Studio dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns