GO! Basket of Lilies-12" Finished Die (Die to Try, May 2021)
Here’s a die to help your creativity bloom. This innovative Block on Board (BOB) Die to Try die won’t be around long. So be sure to pick one and put it in your basket while you still can!
Use the FREE GO! Basket of Lilies-12" Finished Embroidery Designs ($10 value) download available to finish your project. Each shape includes motif, blanket and satin stitches. The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Basket of Lilies-12" Finished die.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 61 cm) Item 55205
How to Die Cut 5-Color Basket of Lilies Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Tip: The die is specially designed to cut one complete 5-color 12" block in one pass through the cutter.
- Fabric Color 1: Cut one 2-5/8" square. Place right side up over shape A to cut. Cut two 8-1/4" x 8" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes ABCDE to cut. Cut one 5-7/8" x 9-7/8" rectangle. Place right side up over shapes F and L to cut.
- Fabric Color 2: Cut one 4-1/2" x 2-5/8" rectangle. Place right side up over shape K to cut. Cut one 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" rectangle. Place right side up over shapes J and K to cut. Cut two pre-fused, fan-folded 4-5/8" x 1-3/8" rectangles. Place over shape N to cut. Cut one pre-fused 5" x 1" rectangle. Place right side up over shape M to cut.
- Fabric Colors 3 & 4: Cut three layers each color 7-1/4" x 2-1/4" rectangles. (Can be fan-folded or not, the outcome is the same). Place over shapes G and GR to cut.
- Fabric Color 5: Cut one 3-1/2" square. Place over shape H to cut. Cut one 6-5/8" square. Place right side up over shapes H and I to cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Basket of Lilies Die:
- Basket of Lilies is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one 5-color, 12" block in one pass through the cutter.
- No templates! No special rulers! Basket of Lilies includes 16 shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Basket of Lilies features specialized dog-ears and ¼" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Basket of Lilies includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($10 value).
- Do you EQ? If you have Electric Quilt® software, you can use it to create your own Basket of Lilies designs from their block library and cut your fabric.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service