GO! Big Cutting Mat-14" x 16" 2 Pack
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
So many quilting projects and only so many hours in the day! Replacing your GO! Big Cutting Mat will make cutting fabric just as quick and precise as when your GO! Big Cutting Mat was brand new! The GO! Big Cutting Mat is designed for use with GO! Big dies. Keep an extra on hand so you're ready for your next few projects!
Frequently bought together
Why Quilters Love the GO! Cutting Mat 14" x 16":
- Specially-formulated cutting mats are part of the precision system that makes the GO! cutters and dies so efficiently.
- Cutting mats can withstand hundreds of cuts on both sides before a replacement is needed.
- You can use the same cutting mat for a variety of dies, so there’s no need to purchase a separate cutting mat for every die you own.
- Mats are designed to fit the same size die board so it’s easy to know which mat to use. You can also use smaller-sized mats on different-sized die boards to cover only the shape you want to cut. This will exponentially help your mats to last even longer.
- Cutting mats protect the rollers on the cutter and keep the fabric from shifting while it’s being cut.
- 7 cutting mat sizes available: 6" x 6", 6" x 12", 6" x 24", 5" x 10", 10" x 10", 10" x 24" and 14" x 16".
Cutting Mat Tips:
- It may be time for a new cutting mat when you notice that the die is not cutting through the fabric all the way.
- Recommend keeping an extra cutting mat on hand if you’re intending to use your cutter regularly.
- Rag dies tend to wear out the cutting mats much more frequently due to the number of blades.
- Prolong the life of your cutting mats by alternating the sides each time, so you’re not cutting in the same spot every time.
- Replace mat when cutting performance of die is reduced or mat shows excessive wear.
- Do not use warped mats.
Care & Maintenance:
- Store mat flat. Do not roll or bend.
- Avoid extreme temperatures. Intense heat or cold may cause mat damage or to become brittle.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Do not iron.
- To extend life of mat, rotate and flip mat periodically.
- To clean, use lukewarm water and mild detergent. Avoid harsh chemicals.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns