GO! Bird & Birdhouse Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
The GO! Bird & Birdhouse Die is just what every quilter and crafter needs for their spring projects – but don’t stop there! You’re sure to love creating with this die all year long – it's a sweet “tweet” for sure!
Use the FREE GO! Bird & Birdhouse Embroidery Designs ($22 value) download available to finish your project. Each shape includes a motif, blanket, and satin stitches. The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Bird & Birdhouse die.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 55204
How to Die Cut Bird & Birdhouse Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following the manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué. Place fabric on dies right sides together to cut pairs.
- Birdhouse: Cut and fuse 6 1/2" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 7 birdhouses across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 35 birdhouses.
- Roof: Cut and fuse 5 7/8" x 3 1/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 12 roofs across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 72 roofs.
- Base: Cut and fuse 4 1/4" x 7/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 45 bases across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 360 bases.
- Window/Circle: Cut and fuse 1 3/4" squares. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 22 windows/circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 440 windows/circles.
- Bird: Cut and fuse 3 1/4" x 1 7/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 21 birds across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 231 birds.
- Perch, Wing, Eye/Circle: Place scraps on blade and cut
Why Quilters Love the GO! Bird & Birdhouse Die:
- Create charming bird-themed projects for anyone who loves birds, birdhouses, gardening, and flowers. Have fun creating an adorable birdhouse to add to your favorite sewing projects. Combine with the GO! Square-8½" (8" Finished) (55058) for a background square and the GO! Birds (55324) die.
- No templates are required! The GO! Bird & Birdhouse die includes 8 applique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand: Birdhouse, Roof, Base, Perch, Window, Bird, Wing, Eye/Circle.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as a one-half layer of fabric).
- Cut Bird & Birdhouse shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics, and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($22 value).
- Free pattern downloads are available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns