GO! Carefree 3" Numbers
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Make it yours with the GO! Carefree Numbers Set. This die cut kit is a fun way to personalize any project. It features numbers from 0 to 9 in the Carefree font. A great use for scraps or stash fabric, you're going to love how precisely and quickly you can cut each number. Make a quick applique by simply applying fusible web to the back side of fabric then cut with this die. Looks just like the old-school fridge magnets!
Use the FREE GO! Carefree Numbers Embroidery Designs ($18 value) download available to finish your project. Each shape includes motif, blanket and satin stitches. The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Carefree Numbers die.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55203
How to Die Cut Carefree Numbers:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
Note: All the Carefree Numbers are asymmetrical and need to be cut with the right side of the fabric facing up. Do not fanfold fabric for asymmetrical numbers.
- To cut individual letters: Cut and fuse 3 1/4" x 3 1/2" rectangles. Cut 11 numbers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 121 numbers.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Carefree Numbers Die:
- Easily add a personal touch to sewing and quilting projects with the GO! Carefree Numbers die. Write out special dates or uniform numbers.
- No templates required. The GO! Carefree Numbers die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Carefree Numbers includes numbers one through nine plus a zero which coordinate with the popular GO! Carefree Alphabet Uppercase and Lowercase sets (55092, 55491).
- Quickly and easily cut four pre-fused numbers in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut numbers out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Experiment with decorative stitches and threads to finish your number blocks.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
Fabric Cutter User Guides
- Ready. Set. GO! Ultimate Fabric Cutting SystemSpecial Price $472.49 Regular Price
$629.99You Save $157.50
- GO! Carefree Alphabet & Numbers Die BundleSpecial Price $618.71 Regular Price
$824.94You Save $206.23
- GO! Memorable Medleys Die BundleSpecial Price $664.43 Regular Price
$885.90You Save $221.47