GO! Chisels-2 1/2" x 5" Finished Square Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
This is a replacement die for GO! Qube 10" Companion Set-Corners. It is intended to replace an original die in that set and is packaged in shrink wrap.
GO! Qube replacement dies are made-to-order. Please allow up to 10 business days to manufacture the die.
Chisels use up fabric scraps and bring a spike of versatility to your quilting projects. The GO! Chisels-2 1/2" x 5" Finished Square die is here to help. With chisels, you can create stars, borders, braids, and more. Using your AccuQuilt Fabric Cutter makes quick work of cutting precise edges and corners even through several layers of fabric at once. AccuQuilt's cutters take to cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, Cuddle fabrics, and more so no matter what's in your fabric stash, you'll be able to whittle it down in a hurry. To make your quilting or fabric decor even easier to piece and sew, this die has specially designed corners that help with sewing alignment and eliminate dog ears. For a more complete package, you can also find the Go! Chisels 2 1/2" x 5" Finished Square die in the GO! Qube 10" Companion Set-Corners where it sits side-by-side with three other companion dies, a cutting mat, instructional videos, and a free 24-page pattern booklet that has 10 Mix & Match block patterns.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in. (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm)
How to Die Cut Chisels Shape:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 6" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 3 1/2" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 11 chisels across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 66 chisels.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Chisels-2 1/2" x 5" Finished Square:
- The GO! Chisels-2 1/2" x 5" Finished Square die is the perfect size to cut your own chisels with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Chisels-2 1/2" x 5" Finished Square includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut chisels out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns