GO! Drunkard's Path-7" Finished Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Sign up for a Free account to easily see which dies are compatible with your cutter!
This die is compatible with these cutters:
With its fun, off-kilter shapes and happy look, the Drunkard's Path has been a favorite of quilters for generations. Use the GO! Drunkard's Path - 7" Finished die with your GO! Fabric Cutter and cut perfect multiples of this classic pattern in a flash.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 24 in. (25.4 cm x 61 cm)
How to Die Cut Drunkard’s Path Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Each set creates a 7" finished square. Four sets finish to an 14" block.
- Cut a 17" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 9" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut eight Drunkard’s Path Sets across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 16 Drunkard’s Path Sets.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Drunkard’s Path Die:
- Drunkard’s Path is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to include all the shapes you need to create a block on one die board.
- No measuring! No templates! Drunkard’s Path includes two unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- A traditional quilt block, Drunkard’s Path also creates unique contemporary designs. Each set creates a 7" finished square. Four sets finish at 14".
- No need to be afraid of curves! Drunkard’s Path features matching notches on curved seams for easy pinning and fast sewing.
- Includes 1/4" seam allowance and screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns