GO! Elephants Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Create adorable children’s quilts that help them sleep peacefully through the night with GO! Elephants. Use both the small and large elephant shapes alone or combined with other GO! appliqué dies to make decorative gifts and wearables too. This die lets you cut multiple fabric pieces precisely and in a flash.
Use the FREE GO! Elephants Embroidery Designs ($21 value) download available to finish your project. Available in motif, blanket and satin stitches. FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Elephants die.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)
How to Die Cut Elephant Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Large Elephant: Cut 5" x 4 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut eight elephants across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 56 large elephants.
- Small Elephant: Cut 4" x 3" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 13 elephants across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 117 small elephants.
- Large & Small Ear: Place scraps on blade and cut
Why Quilters Love the GO! Elephants Die:
- Create adorable baby and children’s quilts with GO! Elephants. Use both the small and large elephant shapes alone or combined with other GO! appliqué dies to make decorative gifts and wearables too.
- No templates required. The GO! Elephants die includes four applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple elephant sizes for the price of one GO! Elephants die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut elephant shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns