GO! Goose Tracks-9" Finished Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Follow these tracks to a great quilting project! Screen-printed letters and specialized dog ears make creating this classic block a breeze with this Block on Board (BOB) die. No need to stress about sewing Y-seams. This die lets you avoid them all together.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 24 in. (15.2 cm x 61 cm)
How to Die Cut 4-Color Goose Tracks Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Tip: The die is specially designed to cut one complete 4 colors 9" block in one pass through the cutter.
- Fabric Color 1: Cut two 5 3/4" x 3 1/2" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes A and C to cut. (There will be one extra A shape.)
- Fabric Color 2: Cut four 11 1/2" x 3" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes B, E, and F to cut.
- Fabric Color 3: Cut two 11" x 2 1⁄8" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes D to cut.
- Fabric Color 4: Cut two 11" x 2 1⁄8" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes D to cut
Why Quilters Love the GO! Goose Tracks Die:
- Goose Tracks is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one 4-color, 9" block in one pass through the cutter.
- No templates! No special rulers! Goose Tracks includes 14 shapes that are time-consuming to cut by hand.
- Goose Tracks features specialized dog-ears and ¼" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Goose Tracks includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Do you EQ? If you have Electric Quilt® software, you can use it to create your own Goose Tracks designs from their block library and cut your fabric.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns