GO! Music Medley Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
This die is music to any quilter's ears because it cuts four appliqué shapes at one time. Use the Treble Clef, Quarter Note, Eighth Note and Single Bar Note to create projects that put a song in your heart. Apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting for quick and easy appliqué
Use the FREE GO! Music Medley Embroidery Designs ($22 value) download available to finish your project. Available in motif, blanket and satin stitches. FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Music Medley die.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: No
How to Die Cut Music Medley Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Treble Clef: Cut 6" x 2 5/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 16 treble clefs across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 90 treble clefs.
- Quarter Note: Cut 3 3/4" x 2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 20 quarter notes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 180 quarter notes.
- Eighth Note: Cut 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 16 eighth notes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 144 eighth notes.
- Single Bar Note: Cut 4 1/4" x 3 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 11 single bar notes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 88 single bar notes.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Music Medley Die:
- The GO! Music Medley die is music to any quilter’s ears! Make music-themed quilts and other projects for the music lovers in your life. Perfect for music or band teacher gifts.
- No templates required. The GO! Music Medley die includes four applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple applique shapes for the price of one GO! Medley die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut music shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service