Layer die (with foam side up),
fabric and cutting mat.
TIP: You can cut two 6" wide dies
side by side at the same time
Push die, fabric and mat firmly
against roller. Roll through cutter.
Remove mat and perfectly cut
GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Introducing the GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set!
- Our fastest cutter – cut two 6" wide dies side by side at the press of a button!
- Accurately cuts up to 6 layers of fabric at a time
- Safe & Easy – Electric function maximizes efficiency and alleviates hand and arm strain
- Compatible with all GO! dies including New 14" x 16" GO! Big Dies.Note: Studio Fabric Cutting Dies are not compatible with GO! Big
- Available for U. S. and Canada only. Additional countries coming soon.
The GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set includes the GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter, the GO! Flying Geese Die (55456), a 6" x 12" cutting mat, PLUS a FREE 20–page pattern booklet which includes five Flying Geese patterns.
Cuts up to 6 Cotton Layers. Here's How:
Starter Set Includes:
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter
- GO! Flying Geese-3 1/2" x 6 1/2" (3" x 6" Finished) (55456)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 12" (55112)
- Pattern & Idea Book
- Product Registration Card
- Quick Start Guide
- User's Guide [Click to View or Download]
- Closed Dimensions:19"W x 6"L x 11" H (48.3 cm x 15.2 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Open Dimensions:19"W x 18"L x 6" H (48.3 cm x 45.7 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Item Weight:23 lbs (10.4 kg)
- Boxed Weight:28 lbs. (12.7 kg)
Features and Benefits:
- Our fastest cutter!Cuts two 6" wide dies, side by side, at a time
- Accurately cuts up to 6 layers of fabric
- Safe & Easy - Alleviates hand and arm strain.
- Compatible with all GO! dies
- Electric - Fully automatic for ease of use
- Our Biggest system - Cuts up to 14" wide dies
- Built-in safety features
- Folds for portability and easy storage
- Coordinates with GO! Fabric Cutter Tote & Die Bag
TIP:For asymmetrical shapes, place fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric pattern side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.
GO! Take Flight Bed Quilt
Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web||4|
For best results, always keep your cutter clean and lint free. To clean the cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The cutter does not have replacement parts.
We promise your personal AccuQuilt GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutterwill be free from defects in material or workmanship when used as directed with our limited one-year warranty. If you experience a manufacturing defect within one year after purchase, AccuQuilt will repair or replace the cutter at no charge. Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use and/or damage caused by the user will void the warranty. This warranty covers only the cutting unit -- not mats or dies. To receive a replacement unit, return the cutter to the place you purchased it.
30-day Risk Free Guarantee on AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutters (55100S, 55500, 55600):
We stand by our products and the brand experience. if you need to return your go! cutter for any reason, we will happily provide you with an exchange or full refund (less shipping charges) if it’s within 30 days from the date of purchase.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 12 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Closed Dimensions: 19"W x 6"L x 11"H (48.3 cm x 15.2 cm x 27.9 cm)
Open Dimensions: 19"W x 18"L x 6"H (48.3 cm x 45.7 cm x 15.2 cm)
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service