GO! Penguin Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Sign up for a Free account to easily see which dies are compatible with your cutter!
This die is compatible with these cutters:
This little penguin is ready for applique and crafty fun! There’s so much you can do with this versatile little friend, including changing flipper directions for different poses and playing “dress-up” with dies, such as the GO! Holiday Accessories and GO! Cookie Decorations Dies.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)
How to Die Cut Penguin Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following the manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Body: Cut 3 5/8" x 5 1/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 7 bodies across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 63 bodies
- Belly: Cut 2 3/4" x 4 1/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 9 bellies across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 117 bellies.
- Wing: Cut 2 1/4" x 2 1/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 18 wings across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 288 wings.
- Foot: Cut 1 1/2" x 1 1/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 35 feet across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 840 feet.
- Beak: Place scraps on blade and cut.
- Eye: Place scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Penguin Die:
- Great for baby quilts, kids projects, seasonal or holiday-themed projects, and Christmas gifts by pairing with GO! Gnome (hat) (55210), GO! Holiday Accessories (55321) and GO! Cookie Decorations (55211).
- No templates required! The GO! Penguin die includes applique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one-half layer of fabric).
- Cut Penguin shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics, and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($22 value).
- Includes free pattern downloads to get you started at accuquilt.com/55615.
- Charm Square-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns