GO! Pineapple-10" Finished
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
The GO! Pineapple Block on Board die is designed for easy piecing, no need to trim as you go or to paper piece. Your options are endless with fun, intricate Pineapple Block designs—from traditional to scrappy to modern! You will be creating sweet 10” finished quilt blocks quickly. TIP: It’s a sweet way to slice up your fabric stash.
Layer Cake and Fat Quarter Friendly
GO! Fiery Pineapple Wall Hanging
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500), GO! (55100S) and GO! Baby (55600) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 6" x 24" Cutting Mat (55138) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 6" x 24"
- Cut Size: One 2 1/2"W x 2 1/2"H (6.4 cm x 6.4 cm) square (2" finished square), Two 2 5/16"W x 2 5/16"H (7.2 cm x 7.2 cm) half square triangles (2 3/8" finished half square triangles) and One 2 1/2"W x 1 5/8"H (6.4 cm x 4.1 cm) quarter square triangle (2" finished quarter square triangle). Note: Other cut size dimensions not included due to non-standard shapes.
- Finished Size: 10" Finished Block (25.4 cm). Includes seam allowance and dog-eared corners for easy piecing.
- Coordinates with GO! Qube Mix & Match Block System
Use GO! dies with your GO! Big, GO! and GO! Baby Fabric Cutters to cut precise, accurate shapes in just seconds.
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time -- Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would -- AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math -- Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less -- No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.