GO! Chimney Sweep-10" Finished Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
The GO! Chimney Sweep 10” finished lets you play with color and use up fabric scraps. This Block on Board (BOB) die cuts one 2-color 10” block in one pass through your AccuQuilt fabric cutter. You don’t even need a template or special ruler. Handy piecing features and step-by-step sewing instructions make this fat-quarterly friendly die great for beginning quilters.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)
How to Die Cut 2-Color Chimney Sweep Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Trip: This die is specially designed to cut one 2-color, 10” block in one pass through the cutter.
- Fabric Color 1: Cut one 6 3/8” x 2 3/4” rectangle and place over shape A. Cut two 2 3/4” x 2 3/4” squares and place over shape C. Cut six 3 1/8” x 3 1/8” squares and place over shape D. Cut four 2 3/4” x 1 7/8” rectangles and place over shape E.
- Fabric Color 2: Cut two 6 3/8” x 2 3/4” rectangles and place over shape A. Cut six 4 1/2” x 2 3/4” rectangles and place over shape B. Cut two 2 3/4” x 2 3/4” squares and place over shape C.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Chimney Sweep Die.
- Chimney Sweep is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one 2-color, 10” block in one pass through the cutter.
- No templates! No special rulers! Chimney Sweep includes 5 basic shapes that can be time-consuming to cut by hand. Perfect for beginners ready for their next challenge.
- Chimney Sweep features specialized dog-ears and includes 1/4” seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Chimney Sweep includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Packaging includes step-by-step sewing instructions to make constructing the block easy. Plus, a free pattern to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns