GO! Ribbon Twist Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Use the GO! Ribbon Twist for classic bows and flowing ribbons or turn them upside down and use them for modern flames. Let your imagination fly! This die cuts five coordinating ribbon twist shapes of multiple layers of fabric just like a hot knife through butter. Create the illusion of ribbon wrapped around contrasting border strips, combine with GO! Heart-2", 3", 4" (55029) to make a bow or dream up a modern design all your own.
Use the FREE GO! Ribbon Twist Embroidery Designs ($16 value) download available to finish your project. Each shape includes motif, blanket and satin stitches. The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Ribbon Twist die.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 55204
How to Die Cut Ribbon Twist Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Shape A: Cut and fuse 4 1/4" x 7 3/4" rectangles. Cut nine ribbons across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 36 ribbons.
- Shape B: Cut and fuse 3 1/8" squares. Cut 12 ribbons across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 132 ribbons.
- Shape C: Cut and fuse 2 1/8" x 2 5/8" rectangles. Cut 18 ribbons across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 234 ribbons.
- Shape D: Cut and fuse 5" x 5 3/8" rectangles. Cut seven ribbons across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 49 ribbons.
- Shape E: Cut and fuse 4 1/2" x 7 1/2" rectangles. Cut eight ribbons across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 32 ribbons.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Ribbon Twist Die:
- Use the GO! Ribbon Twist for classic bows and flowing ribbons or turn them upside down and use them for modern flames. Create the illusion of ribbon wrapped around contrasting border strips, combine with GO! Heart-2", 3", 4" (55029) to make a bow or dream up a modern design all your own.
- No templates required. The GO! Ribbon Twist die includes five applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple shapes for the price of one GO! Ribbon Twist die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut ribbon shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns