GO! Ring of Oak by Stacy Michell Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Quilt designer Stacy Michell has a way of turning whimsical, classic quilt shapes into pieces of art. The Ring of Oak die cuts traditional oak leaves, acorns and hearts so you can create modern fabric art for a wide variety of quilting projects.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)
How to Die Cut Ring of Oak Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Oak Leaf: Cut and fuse 3 3/4" squares. Cut 10 oak leaves across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 90 oak leaves.
- Curved Square: Cut and fuse 4" squares. Cut 10 curved squares across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 90 curved squares.
- Arc: Cut and fuse 2" x 4" rectangles. Cut 10 arcs across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 180 arcs.
- Heart: Cut and fuse 2" x 2 3/8" rectangles. Cut 16 hearts across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 288 hearts.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Ring of Oak Die:
- No templates required! The GO! Ring of Oak die includes four applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut Ring of Oak shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns