GO! Stems & Leaves Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Let your creativity flower. The GO! Stems and Leaves die lets you create a whole jungle-full of flowers and vines in a flash. It precisely cuts three different stems and six sizes of leaves in a variety of shapes. Multiple layers of fabric is no problem for the razor sharp, yet ultra-safe, blades on this cutter. Use the versatile leaves as flower petals or combine stems to make them longer and cover the overlapped areas with leaves. Make a quick applique by applying fusible web to the wrong side of fabric, then cut shapes with this die.
Use the FREE GO! Stems & Leaves Embroidery Designs ($22 value) download available to finish your project. Each shape includes motif, blanket and satin stitches. The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Stems & Leaves die.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 55204
How to Die Cut Stems & Leaves Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
Cut strips or fabric scraps 1/2" wider than cut shape. Place folded or layered fabric on selected blade and cut. For these asymmetrical shapes, place fabric on die all in the same orientation to yield the shapes all facing the same direction. Place fabric right sides together on the die to yield pairs of shapes.
- Stems: Cut and fuse 2 1/2" x 8 1/8" rectangles. Cut 16 stems across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 64 stems.
- Leaves: Cut and fuse 2 1/2" x 3 7/8" rectangles. Cut 16 leaves across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 144 leaves.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Stems & Leaves Die:
- The GO! Stems & Leaves die lets you create a jungle-full of flowers and vines in a flash. It precisely cuts three different stems and six sizes of leaves in a variety of shapes.
- Use the leaves as flower petals or combine stems to make them longer and cover the overlapped areas with leaves. Designed to work with GO! floral dies to custom design your own quilted garden.
- No templates required. The GO! Stems & Leaves die includes nine shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut stems & leaves shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Jelly Roll and Layer Cake-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns