GO! Strip Cutter-1", 1 1/2", 2" (1/2", 1", 1 1/2" Finished)
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
The highly requested multi-sized GO! strip cutter is now available! This GO! Strip Cutter makes quick work of fabric strips, even through multiple fabric layers. Crisp edges and clean cuts in a flash gives you a whole lot more time to spend sewing rather than cutting. All you need is a 6" x 24" mat, your AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Baby Fabric Cutter and your favorite fabric.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 61 cm) Item 255138
How to Die Cut 1", 1 1/2" and 2" Strips:
- 1", 1 1/2", 2" Strips: Cut 5" wide strips across the width of fabric to cut one of each strip size. Position fabric on die so fold of fabric is perpendicular to cutting blades and will roll thru the cutter first. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts seven of each strip size.
- 1" Strips: Cut 1 1/2" wide strip across the width of fabric. Identify the two blades that create the 1" cut strip. Position fabric on die so fold of fabric is perpendicular to cutting blades and will roll thru the cutter first. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 24 strips.
- 1 1/2" Strips: Cut 2" wide strip across the width of fabric. Identify the two blades that create the 1 1/2" cut strip. Follow steps above. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 18 strips.
- 2" Strips: Cut 2 1/2" wide strip across the width of fabric. Identify the two blades that create the 2" cut strip. Follow steps above. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 14 strips.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Multi-Strip Cutter Die:
- Great value! Get three strip sizes for the price of one GO! Strip Cutter die. The GO! Strip Cutter-1", 1 1/2", 2" makes it easy to cut perfect sashing, narrow borders, delicate bindings and more.
- No sliding rulers! No miscuts! The GO! Strip Cutter-1", 1 1/2", 2" includes three different strip sizes that can be a challenge to cut by hand.
- Idea for scrappy quilts! Easily cut up to 6 layers of scraps or full length fabric on the die to get 3 perfectly cut 1", 1 1/2" and 2" strips in one pass thru the cutter.
- GO! Strip Cutter-1", 1 1/2", 2" includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut perfect 1", 1 1/2" and 2" strips, then use the angled guide lines to cut squares and diamonds.
- Die blades are 23" long and are open at both ends to allow cutting of fabric that is still folded as it comes off the bolt.
- Cut strips out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service