Studio Rectangle-2" x 3 1/2" (1 1/2" x 3" Finished)
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
FREE Studio Liberty"s Mine Quilt Pattern (PQ10256) with purchase of Studio Rectangle-2" x 3 1/2" (1 1/2" x 3" Finished) (50808) die. Add both items to your cart, discount will be shown in cart.
Just because rectangles are easy quilt shapes to piece doesn't mean you want to cut hundreds of them. The Studio Rectangle 2" x 3 1/2" die cuts perfect rectangles every single time, even through multiple fabric layers. Now you can make borders and brick layouts in seconds! This 2" x 3 1/2" rectangle finishes to a 1 1/2" x 3" rectangle and works well with other Studio shapes to create finished 6", 9" and 12" blocks. Great for beginners and experienced quilters alike.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: Cutting Plastic, 10 in. x 12 in. (25.4 cm x 30.5 cm) Item 60002
- Compatible with the Studio 2 Fabric Cutter (50450)
- Recommended Cutting Plastic: Jumbo 10” x 12” (60002) (not included)
- Die Board Size: Jumbo 10” x 12”
- Cut Size: 2"W x 3 1/2"H (5.1 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Finished Size: 1 1/2"W x 3"H (3.8 cm x 7.6 cm)
Storage: Store Studio dies with the Wire Storage Rack (50827) or Studio Die Storage Rack (50801).
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns