Studio Square-5" (4 1/2" Finished) (8 on die)
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
If it feels like you've cut thousands of squares since you started quilting, you're probably right! Precision is critical if you want the finished quilt to look good, which is why the AccuQuilt 5" Square is perfect. Not only does it precisely and quickly slice through multiple layers of fabric, it also gives you a variety of dies that include squares in different sizes and configurations. This is one smart kit, squared.
- Compatible with the Studio 2 Fabric Cutter (50450)
- Recommended Cutting Plastic: Super Giant 14 1/2” x 26” (60008) (not included)
- Die Board Size: Super Giant 13 3/4” x 26”
- Cut Size: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Finished Size: 4 1/2" (11.4 cm)
- Start by cutting 11" strips into your fabric.
- Then fold your fabric in half and cut 16 - 5" squares across the width of the fabric.
- You can make 48 - 5" squares out of 1 yard of fabric.
Storage: Store Studio dies with the Studio Die Storage Rack (50801).
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 12 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service