GO! Farm Animals Medley Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Whether you’re from the city or the country, this die is sure to open the barn door to some fun and creative projects. These adorably detailed shapes are designed to stand alone or work together as a stacked set of three to create trendy rustic décor. Need more animals on your farm? The horse from the GO! Western Medley Die is sized to work alongside this farm-tastic die.
Use the FREE GO! Farm Animals Medley Embroidery Designs ($22 value) download available to finish your project. Each shape includes a motif, blanket, and satin stitches. The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Farm Animals Medley die.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 55204
How to Die Cut Farm Animals Medley Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué. Place fabric on die right sides together to cut pairs.
- Cow: Cut and fuse 7 1/4" x 4 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 8 cows across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 32 cows.
- Pig: Cut and fuse 4 1/2" x 2 7/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 13 pigs across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 104 pigs.
- Chicken: Cut and fuse 2 7/8" x 2 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 16 chickens across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 192 chickens.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Farm Animals Medley Die:
- Three farm animal silhouettes are designed to stack or use separately. Put this adorable animal applique at the top of your quilting to-do list! Add rustic charm to your home décor, wall hangings, quilts, and other farm-themed projects.
- No templates are required! The GO! Farm Animals Medley die includes 3 applique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand: Cow, Pig, and Chicken.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as a one-half layer of fabric).
- Cut Farm Animal shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics, and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($22 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns