GO! Classic 2" Alphabet Uppercase Set Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
This letter style’s serif is versatile but difficult to cut by hand. With the GO! Classic Alphabet 2” Uppercase Set Die, you can easily personalize your sewing and quilting projects with everything from full words to monogram initials. Three embroidery stitches are automatically downloaded with the purchase of a die, so the options are endless. Brighten your home with a wall hanging of your favorite quote or create a handmade gift for the special people in your life.
Use the FREE GO! Classic Alphabet 2” Uppercase Set Embroidery Designs ($36.00 value) download available to finish your project. Download includes motif, blanket and satin stitches. The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purcase of the GO! Alphabet 2” Uppercase Set Die.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 61 cm) Item 255113
How to Die Cut Classic Uppercase Letters:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible applique.
- Cut strips 3 1/4” wide across the width of fabric. Sub cut fabric strip into widths 1/2” wider than selected letter. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut approximately 16 letters across the width of 40” fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 176 or more letters.
- Note: Some letters are asymmetrical and need to be cut with the right side of the fabric facing up. Do not fanfold fabric for asymmetrical letters.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Classic Alphabet Dies:
- Easily personalize sewing and quilting projects with the GO! Classic 2” Alphabet Uppercase die set.
- No templates required. The GO! Classic 2” Alphabet Uppercase die set includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Includes 26 uppercase A-Z letters on one die board.
- Quickly and easily cut four pre-fused letters in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut letters out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Experiment with decorative stitches and threads to finish your alphabet blocks.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($36 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service