GO! Kite-4" Finished Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Get ready to meet one of your new favorite dies! The GO! Kite helps your piece 4" units that can be combined to create an 8" finished block. This gives you lots of creative license in arranging the units for tons of layout options.
Frequently bought together
How to Die Cut 2-Color Kite Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Cover shape A with four layers of one fabric color and shape B with four layers of a contrasting fabric color and cut.
- Kite-Center: Cut a 5" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 5" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 8 kite centers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 56 kite centers.
- Kite-Sides: Cut a 3 1/2" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 5 1/8" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 14 kite sides across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 140 kite sides.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Kite Die:
- Kite is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one 2-color (or more), 8" block in one pass through the cutter.
- No templates! No special rulers! Kite includes two unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Kite features specialized dog-ears and includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Kite includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Charm Square-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
Fabric Cutter User Guides
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter SetSpecial Price $629.99 Regular Price
$749.99You Save $120.00
- Ready. Set. GO! Ultimate Fabric Cutting SystemSpecial Price $529.99 Regular Price
$629.99You Save $100.00
- GO! Qube Mix & Match 8" BlockSpecial Price $249.99 Regular Price
$299.99You Save $50.00