GO! Palm-8" Finished Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
You can now make this timeless block without all the hassle of foundation paper piecing and still have picture-perfect points using the GO! Palm-8" Finished Die. This versatile die can create a wide variety of looks from classic to contemporary.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 24 in. (15.2 cm x 61 cm)
How to Die Cut 3-Color Palm Block:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Tip: The die is specially designed to cut two complete 3-color 8" finished blocks in one pass through the cutter. In two passes through the cutter, you can create one 16" finished 3-color GO! Palm block.
- Fabric Color 1: Cut two 12 1/4" x 10" rectangles. Fanfold fabric and place over shapes A, C, E, and G to cut four of each mirrored shapes.
- Fabric Colors 2: Cut two 10 1/2" x 4 5⁄8 " rectangle. Place right side up over shapes B, D, and F to cut two of each shape.
- Fabric Color 3: Cut two 10 1/2" x 4 5⁄8" rectangle. Place right side down over shapes B, D, and F to cut two of each shape.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Palm Die:
- Palm is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut two 3-color, 8" finished blocks in one pass through the cutter. In two passes through the cutter, you can create one 16" finished 3-color GO! Palm block.
- No templates! No foundation paper piecing required! Palm includes 7 shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Palm features specialized dog-ears and ¼" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Palm includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Do you EQ? If you have Electric Quilt® software, you can use it to create your own Palm designs from their block library and cut your fabric.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
Fabric Cutter User Guides
- GO! Magical Blocks Dies w/ Mats BundleSpecial Price $176.77 Regular Price
$244.96You Save $68.19
- GO! Palm Tropical Dies BundleSpecial Price $291.55 Regular Price
$383.94You Save $92.39