GO! Rectangle-2" x 3 1/2" (1 1/2" x 3" Finished) Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Sign up for a Free account to easily see which dies are compatible with your cutter!
This die is compatible with these cutters:
This is a GO! Qube Replacement Die for the GO! Qube Mix & Match 6" Block Set. Replacement dies for GO! Qubes are packaged in shrink wrap and are intended to replace the original die in the GO! Qube box set.
Whether modern or traditional, rectangles are the building blocks of quilts. The GO! Rectangle-2" x 3 1/2" die makes the hard part easy by cutting perfect rectangles with crisp corners and precise edges, even through several fabric layers. You simply need a 6" x 6" mat, your AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Baby Fabric Cutter and fabric. Combine this rectangle with existing AccuQuilt GO! block dies to make a variety of 6", 8", and 12" block designs.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm) Item 55139
How to Die Cut 2" x 3 1/2" Rectangles:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 4" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 4 1/2" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 16 rectangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 144 rectangles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Rectangle-2" x 3 1/2" Die:
Tip: Two 2" x 3 1/2" rectangles sewn together form a 3" finished square
- Rectangles are a basic building block in quilting. A simple shape that is a favorite with all quilting skill levels because they’re easy to arrange and sew. The number of ways you can use them is endless and they are included in thousands of quilting patterns.
- The GO! Rectangle-2" x 3 1/2" die is the perfect size to cut your own rectangles with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Rectangle-2" x 3 1/2" includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut rectangles out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
Fabric Cutter User Guides
- $467 OffReady. Set. GO! Ultimate Fabric Cutting SystemSpecial Price $499.99 Regular Price
$966.80You Save $466.81
- GO! Qubed Mix & Match Complete BundleSpecial Price $2,029.63 Regular Price
$3,592.86You Save $1,563.23
- GO! Qubed 12" Complete Die BundleSpecial Price $726.71 Regular Price
$1,266.65You Save $539.94