GO! Sea Life Medley Die
Take your next project on a beach vacation with the charm pack friendly GO! Sea Life Medley. You’ll be feeling the sun, sand and a salty breeze with the new crab, fish, seahorse and starfish appliqué shapes.
Use the FREE GO! Sea Life Medley Embroidery Designs ($22 value) download available to finish your project. Each shape includes motif, blanket and satin stitches. The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Sea Life Medley die.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 55204
How to Die Cut Sea Life Medley Shapes:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Crab: Cut and fuse 5 1/4” x 3 5/8” rectangles. Cut 11 crabs across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 66 crabs.
- Fish: Cut and fuse 4 1/2” x 3 1/2” rectangles. Cut 11 fishes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 88 fishes.
- Starfish: Cut and fuse 3 1/2” squares. Cut 11 starfish across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 110 starfish.
- Seahorse: Cut and fuse 5 1/4” x 3” rectangles. Cut 13 seahorses across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 78 seahorses.
- Eye/Circle: Use scraps.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Sea Life Medley Die:
- Perfect for fishing or beach-themed quilts, baby or kid’s projects, quilting with kids, or just adding a bit of fun to a regular quilt!
- Get creative! Combine GO! Qube pieced blocks, Storm at Sea or Snail’s Trail blocks with aquatic applique shapes.
- Sea Life is a popular quilting motif and appeals to a wide variety of quilters, novice and seasoned.
- GO! Sea Life Medley includes four unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Make quick appliqués by applying fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Packaging includes a free pattern to get you started.
- Charm Pack Friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service