GO! Mermaid King & Queen Die (Die to Try, September 2023)
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Create your very own kingdom under the sea with this fun die. Complex pieces are cut in seconds, leaving you plenty of time for creativity. But beware, this is a Die to Try that’s only available for one month or while supplies last.
Use the FREE GO! Mermaid King & Queen Embroidery Designs ($22 value) download available to finish your project. Each shape includes motif, blanket, and satin stitches. The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Mermaid King & Queen die.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)
How to Die Cut Mermaid King & Queen Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Body: Cut and fuse one 3 3/4" x 4 1/8" rectangle. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 9 bodies across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 81 bodies.
- Tail: Cut and fuse one 2 1/2" x 5 1/8" rectangle. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 7 tails across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 98 tails.
- Long Hair: Cut and fuse one 3 3/8" square. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 11 long hair shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 110 long hair shapes.
- Trident: Cut and fuse one 2 1/8" x 5 3/4" rectangle. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 6 tridents across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 96 tridents.
- Short Hair, Crown, and Top: Place scraps on blade and cut
Why Quilters Love the GO! Mermaid King & Queen Die:
- Perfect for kids or sea creatures-themed quilting projects by pairing with GO! Sea Life Medley (55190) or GO! Nautical Medley (55497). You can also put together themed baby showers, bedroom, bathroom or gift sets by embellishing hand towels, bags, wall hangings, quilts, pillows, pillowcases and more.
- No template required! The GO! Mermaid King & Queen die includes 7 applique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- GO! Mermaid King & Queen coordinates with GO! Square-10½" (10" Finished) (55592), GO! Qube 10" (55797) and GO! Setting Triangles-10" Finished (55553).
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut Mermaid King & Queen shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($22 value).
- Great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Square-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns